We Respect Your Privacy
Helios Education (Helios) complies with Chapter 486, the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong to ensure that the web user’s personal data collected are well protected with confidentiality.
Data Collection and Usage
- Helios may collect and use the personal data, such as name, title, fax number, telephone number, email, mailing address, age (if necessary), etc. for the purposes of communication, handling of service/ training courses application, research/ statistics collection, donation, and services/ training courses invitation or promotion.
- Helios’ web server tracks and collects general information about the visits to Helios’ website. For example, Helios will compile daily statistics of the number of visitors to the website and the types of browsers used.
- The personal data collected from the website is on voluntary basis. However, Helios may not be able to process the application for services, if there is not sufficient personal data provided.
Retention and Access
- The Helios will not sell or transmit or disclose any personal data to other organisations without the web user’s consent.
Link to Other Sites
Right to Correct, Access and Request for Usage Cessation of Personal Data
- Upon the request of the web user, one can request to correct, access or stop using the personal data. To make such requests, please write and send to the Personal Data Privacy Officer at Room 902, Jupiter Tower, 9 Jupiter Street, Tin Hau, Hong Kong, by mail.